PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Radio Button Answers on Submitted Form

1. abresett

I would like to know if it is possible when one of my forms is submitted to my email.
    On some of the Radio Button choices would come up in color when you view the submitted answers in e-mail.

ie, (this is one of the submitted answers in form)

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 13, 2012 | Permalink
  2. abresett

Is this not possible?

3. abresett

All I would like to know if it is possible,

When i get the answer choice in the email. It either being Yes or No.
    I would like to know if the "YES" can be green, and the "NO" to be red.
    Therefor when I'm going through the email, I can easily identify the yes and no answers.

Any help on this would be appreciated, if this cannot be done, would an admin please let me know so I'm not wasting anymore time on this.

4. abresett

abresett@elitelimohouston.com

please email if you have any information.

5. I know you could do this via checkboxes because in your notifications email the merge tags you can pull down the checkbox choices individually and then craft your email accordingly that way with HTML per the yes/nos. Not sure about the radio buttons since the merge tag just groups the one answer - which doesn't help you here.

6. @abresett You just posted 4 hours ago. I suggest you review our support policy regarding response times which can be found in the yellow box just under the navigation in the right sidebar. It explains what our support policy is in regards to response time.

Here is a direct link to the page that outlines the support response time policy, you are going to need to adjust your expectations because they are not in line with what is provided: http://www.gravityhelp.com/support-times/

Rob has replied to you above and he can assist you further.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 14, 2012 | Permalink
  7. abresett

Thanks Rob, I have tried playing with the merge tags with check boxes, I can't seem to figure it out. Could you give me an example of what it should look like with the tags. This is what I tried.

<script src="http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=BnWguBrg"></script>

8. I was thinking more like this:

http://grab.by/cmF2

9. abresett

Thank you! That has worked. But all of my forms, which there about 6 of them, have the radio buttons. I'd have to delete all of the radio button choices to than recreate check box choices. Is there anyway to export the notification email as if it had all my merge tags in it, instead of "{all fields}" so I could just jump to the ones I needed to change without having to re-create the whole notification email?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 15, 2012 | Permalink
  10. The notification settings will export out with the form XML from the export forms option and then you can reimport the form and edit it that way, but that would mean you may need to edit the form fields. I guess it would depend on how similar or different your 6 forms are to determine the best route to go.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday April 6, 2012 | Permalink