PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Redirection between pages in multi page form

1. Hello!
    I'm working on multi page form and I didn't find any solution, how to make redirection between pages from one step to another. Form is on the home page, after filling the fields and click 'Next' button user should be redirected to 2nd step on the subsite (with data entered in the first step of course).

I can see that 'Next' button has hardcoded jQuery function to changing pages, so I can't just add own code somewhere.

Any ideas how to achieve this?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday March 28, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I'm not sure I understand - are you wanting to take the user from 1 physical page to another physical page and not use our page break fields? Our page break fields keep the user all on one page, it just breaks the form up into steps.

3. I want to have a combination of both. One form, multiple form pages, multiple physical pages that switch with form page steps.

Right now I have implemented a redirect inside a validation handler and I pass the page the variables to the next step with a GET, then process the incoming fields and switch page automatically in gform_pre_render.

http://gravitywiz.com/pro-tip-skip-pages-on-multi-page-forms/

Passing the previous variables as a base64_encoded string in GET is a bit... iffy. Maybe there's some better way you can think of?

4. Hi, lkraav,

Take a look at this post and see if it helps you out: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/form-progress-bar-with-images-targeting-different-pages#post-64541 . You can make your own steps using an html field with images or buttons to go to the next/previous pages using jQuery in the onclick event of your image/button to control page navigation.