PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Registering with paypal

1. Anonymous
    Unregistered

Hello, I contact to get more information about gravity forms.
    I have to create a page within my site and I want to organize as follows:

Within this page I need to enter a registration form, where every single new user before registering must pay a sum of € 5 with paypal.
    All this in a single module. Once you have made ​​the payment and entered the registration data you will be directed to login page. Obviously the login data sent to it by email.
    So I'm wondering, with gravity can do a form of this kind? Registration with payment paypal?
    In addition, you can create a login form?

Thank you very much, I look forward answer.
    In addition, if you have an email I can send you a picture of how I want to make my form.

Sincerely, S. Mauro

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 22, 2013 | Permalink
  2. You can charge a fee before allowing people to register on your site. If no payment is made, no user will be registered. You will need one of our payment add-ons or a third party payment add-on. Once you have that, you can require payment then register the user.

Here are our add-ons and the license required for access to them:
    http://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/

Here are 3rd party add-ons for Gravity Forms which were not created by us:
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=gravity+forms

Gravity Forms does not handle login forms, just forms which collect data that you want access to later.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 24, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Anonymous
    Unregistered

I get it! But I wanted to know if I can put in a one-page form with a single paypal payment obligation. And, once the user is registered, he is sent an-email with your login information?

The appearance of the form is customizable?

Thank you very much.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 28, 2013 | Permalink
  4. M

Hello,
    GravityForms is what I need exactly for my website to receive posts against payments by PayPal in France for 1 Web site, I have 2 questions:

1. It is not very clear for me the difference between PayPal and PayPal pro, since PayPal pro is not supported in France, but I have PayPal integral(for professionals), could you confirm if PayPal add-on(simple) will be ok for me (for a professional account in France, this answer will be useful for all EU countries)

2.I looked trough the link given by you in above responce for 3d party add-on for payment, I have not found any with PayPal integration. Is there a possibility to purchase separately PayPal add-on(this is the only add-on I need), or the only solution is the developper licence ? Or maybe you may advise partner 3d part Add-on working with PayPal.
    Awaiting for your answer and hope the post will help many

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 28, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Maurosilver,

You can achieve what you want......You can see an example here:

https://primarysolutions.org/registration-services/mens-a-division/

However i am using the paypal pro plugin. I "believe" the pro plugin also allows confirmation sent back to you to show payment has been made in the entries field after someone has registered by showing payment as "authorized". Within the form "settings" there is a "notification" and "confirmation" option. The confirmation is the screen the user see's after registering and the notification allows both the user and admin to receive an email. The notification can also be populated with data entered into the form through merged tags (fields) from the form so the user "registrant" can have a customized email showing any info you want added in the email that they have submitted such as the division they registered for......

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 2, 2013 | Permalink
  6. M

Thank you asmiles for the exemple, yes, this resembles to what I want, there is a payment before the post validation. I found out that in France PayPal pro doesn't work. After few days of waiting for the answer from the gravity forms administration, I received some answers to my question elsewhere and I see that the only solution to get PayPal payment option, even for only 1 website is to purchase the Developper version.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 3, 2013 | Permalink
  7. Are you all set at this point, M?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 3, 2013 | Permalink
  8. M

Hello Chris, yes, I see I have the only solution to make it esy and functional. Thank you, the topic may be closed.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 6, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.