PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Registration Add-On & Buddypress 1.7?

1. John

I see in the GF documentation: "The User Registration Add-On is designed to work with BP v1.2.7."

Any thoughts on how this add-on will work with Buddypress 1.7 which is in Beta 1? They say the final BP 1.7 will be out in March 2013.

I'm just installing BP now and wondering if I should install 1.6 or wait/go with 1.7?

Thanks,

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 11, 2013 | Permalink
  2. We have not yet tested BP 1.7. The User Registration add-on 1.5 is in beta and I would probably plan on using BP 1.7 and the User Registration add-on 1.5 with it once they are both released.

If you want to use BP 1.7 now, I would set up a test installation and use the latest 1.5beta of the User Registration to see how it goes.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 12, 2013 | Permalink
  3. John

Thanks. I did a test installation with BuddyPress 1.7 Beta 2 (just came out today March 12th) and it seems to work with my theme, Gravity Forms 1.6.12 and Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On 1.4

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 13, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Thank you for the update.

5. Thank you for the update.