PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

registration with terms of service

1. I'm looking for a solution to allow users to register by agreeing to the terms of service. registration should be on a separate page bypassing the wordpress login. thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday April 3, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Gravity Forms User Registration Add-on allows the creation of WordPress User Registration forms. You can include your terms of service, multiple ways (HTML block with a checkbox field, etc...) Check out our demos at http://gravityforms.com/demo

All my best!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday April 4, 2013 | Permalink
  3. thank you for that info but I was reading that that add-on is only available through the developer version, which would be prohibitive for this project I'm working on. please explain. thank you.

4. David Peralty

The licensing system we've created only gives access to certain add-ons based on license purchased. You are correct that if you want to have user registration, you'll require the Developer license. All my best!

5. Is it possible to use the Terms of Service for another type of web form (not user registration)?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

You can have a terms of service on any form at any license level. Basically, the terms of service is just a block of text (HTML field) and a checkbox (required to submit form).

7. Thanks. :)

8. David Peralty

No problem. All my best!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.