PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Review Form Output

1. megaman

I bought Gravity forms on the strength of watching the promo video. The video clearly demonstrates a screenshot of a review of a product or service on a page of a site.

Hence why I purchased thinking this form will gather user generated data for my travel review site then automatically display either in a page or a post.

Can someone enlighten me as to how I can achieve this?

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 10, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

If you use our Post Fields, you can have Gravity Forms create a WordPress post from fields used in your Form.

3. megaman

I have used the Post Fields, however only the main content displays. The title of the review nor the image did not display. Any thoughts on what could be preventing this?

4. David Peralty

Did you use the Title field for the title? As for the image, how did you include it in your post? Can you link to your form?