PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Save for later

1. I have a lengthy form where many questions require some thought, so it could take someone 1:30 mins or so to complete, the form is for executive and high level professionals who don't necessarily have that kind of time all in one chunk to do this and also may not have much comfort level with technology and doing this kind of thing themselves - what I need to do is figure out how I could create a page that would allow them to enter this information and answer the questions as they have time and be able to see their previous answers - It this case people should be able to SAVE their advance including their ATTACHMENTS while they are working on it.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Thanks for your submission. This is one thing that is widely requested, but is mostly met by the third party add-on you can find here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-data-persistence-add-on/

3. Thank you for you prompt response. This plug in works fine but it doesn't really do what I need and what most of the people in this forum is waiting form you guys, cause we need one solution to keep the information PLUS the attachments, not in one computer but in any device the customers want to use to keep filling the form.....

4. David Peralty

Thanks again. I'll make sure the development team views this thread.