PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Send a PDF docs in attachment or as links when user choose particular docs

1. Hi guys,

I have a problem and I don't know how to solve this.
    I have some 15 documents in PDF and I need a form where all these PDF's will be listed as check boxes. When user select some of them form should send those PDF's as attachments or as links on user email.
    I want to send to user only PDF docs that he choose in the form, and not all of them.
    Is there any simple way on how to solve this?

I found some similar solutions, but not as I describe/need.
    Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 7, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Hi danijel. If you're a current license holder, we can move this topic to the regular support forums rather than the Job Board. Or, do you want to hire someone for this customization?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 7, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Dear Chris,

Company for which I work would love to subscribe for developer licence, but owner is not 100% sure is it possible to do this, as this is out TOP priority.

Kind regards,
    Danijel

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Moved to pre-purchase forums.

5. This is possible. You can use the gform_user_notification_attachments filter to attach documents to the email:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Gform_user_notification_attachments

You could also very easily include the links to the PDF in the email. This is certainly possible to do.

6. Thanks Chris,
    I will forward your opinion.
    Cheers.
    Danijel.