PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Send Notification Email Programmatically/Dynamically at any Time

1. I have scoured the forums/developer docs for a solution but can't seem to find one, any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm using Gravity forms to allow users to create vehicle listings (custom post type) which is working great. I'm using submitted data to "match" listings to certain Users based on their user meta (custom profile fields).

I'd like to be able to send a notification to each applicable user dynamically, the problem is that notification occurs before the post/entry is created so I can't use any of the hooks. I need to be able to associate the new entry/post with a user (which Ive figured out) but then send each of those users the notification email AFTER the post creation. Is there any way to programmatically send notification emails to any email address at any time or only using the gform_notification_email hook?

I can create & send a custom HTML email but I'd love to just send the notification email so my client will have the flexibility of editing the email template/fields at any time.

WP version 3.3.1
    GF version 1.6.2

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday January 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Jordi Damwichers

Same question.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 23, 2012 | Permalink