PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

sending files

1. rodrigo.rasp

Hello people
    I wonder if the gravity supports several languages, sending files and icon for help with a "?" used in the admin panel that shows specifications of the field in a speech bubble can be used in the form itself?
    thanks

(I'm posting again here because I posted in the wrong place the first time)

thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday February 16, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Gravity Forms can be translated like any other WordPress plugin and WordPress itself by translating the POT file in the languages folder using POEdit and generating a localized translation file for the language you want to translate Gravity Forms into.

I'm not sure what you mean by sending files. Gravity Forms doesn't currently support file attachments on notification emails. If you want to send a file in a notification you would have to do so by sending a link to a file in the email.

The tooltips you see in Gravity Forms are only available in the admin tool, they aren't functionality of the forms themselves.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday February 16, 2011 | Permalink
  3. rodrigo.rasp

ok, thanks

Just another doubt, there some way of add these tooltips? this is very important to me. I need add help tips for each field and must is hidden. exactly as the admin tool.

thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 18, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Here is a link to the library that Gravity Forms uses:

http://craigsworks.com/projects/qtip/

It may be possible to implement tooltips on your own as a customization using that library, but it isn't something Gravity Forms does out of the box.

5. @rodrigo.rasp I already answered the tooltip question for you 2 days ago. Check out the thread below.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/sending-files-and-icon-for-help-with-a#post-18684

6. rodrigo.rasp

hi friend

but I haven't permission to see @_@

"The product you have purchased does not give you access to this forum.
    Back to Gravity Support Forums".

please post here for me.

thanks

And Carl, I've tried css for but now I will check it.

thanks again.

7. If you don't have permission to see posts in the Support Forum it is because you did not register with the correct email address.

Looking at the email associated with your login it isn't an email associated with a license key. This means you purchased using a different email address than you registered with.

What you have to do is select Edit Profile from the right sidebar and change your email address to the same one you used to purchase Gravity Forms on PayPal and this will give you access to the customer only areas of the site.