PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Showing Password

1. sparkweb

I have a signup form where I'm asking the user to enter a password using the double-password form. I need to access this password later and move it over to a different system but I can't see the password in the form view. Is there any way to display anything entered from the password field in the form display? I know it's there because I see it in the database but it doesn't get displayed.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 14, 2012 | Permalink
  2. sparkweb

Bump.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 2, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Are you using this form for the User Registration Add-On? Or just a general sign up form?

4. sparkweb

It's just a general signup form, not the user registration add on. Although I did have the user registration add on installed and activated, though I wasn't using it. I have just deactivated it but I didn't see the passwords show up.

5. Right, the password field only shows when that Add-On is added. I think in your case, you can just use the single line text field, in the advanced tab it let's you select "Enable Password Input"

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Single_Line_Text

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 3, 2012 | Permalink