PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Size of Font on Form

1. Hi, I am trying to increase the size of the fonts on the form, only in the boxes, could you let me know how to do it?

http://redwagonphotography.com.au/orderform/

Any help would be great!

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday April 13, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

So to increase the font size of the inputs you would add the following to your themes style.css

.gform_wrapper input[type=text], .gform_wrapper input[type=url], .gform_wrapper input[type=email], .gform_wrapper input[type=tel], .gform_wrapper input[type=number], .gform_wrapper input[type=password], .gform_wrapper textarea, .gform_wrapper select {
    font-size: 30px;
    }

The above will also target and increase the font size in the dropdown select field but if you don't want that to happen just remove this from the above

, .gform_wrapper select

And for future reference if you wanted to increase the size of the name and address field sub labels for example you would use the following

.gform_wrapper .ginput_complex label, .gform_wrapper .gfield_time_hour label, .gform_wrapper .gfield_time_minute label, .gform_wrapper .gfield_date_month label, .gform_wrapper .gfield_date_day label, .gform_wrapper .gfield_date_year label, .gform_wrapper .instruction {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

Regards,
    Richard
    --
    Just another member of the community helping out where I can

3. Thanks so much for your help!

Its worked but it has left a message at the bottom of the form showing the CS code.. do you know how I could get rid of this?

Thanks again

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

When you first tried to adjust the font size where did you enter the css, it kinda looks like it was entered on the actual page just after the form embed code.