PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

styling entries

1. jimbatchelder

I appreciate the volume of info you provide for styling my forms, they really look great! Now what I'd like to do is style the way my entries are displayed. I am using the Directory & Addons plugin which you recommended in a couple of forum discussions. When I use the plugin to view entries on the front end they appear to use the same style sheet (admin.css) as they use when viewing entries in the admin (table, single entry per line, hi/low contrast alternating blue shading, etc.). I'm wondering if anyone has played with different styles for rendering the entries and how I would call an alternate style sheet to view entries through the plugin in the front end without messing up the admin.css sheet on the back end.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday December 5, 2012 | Permalink
  2. For customizing the display of entries for the Directory and Addons plugin, you will need to refer to that plugin author's support. We're not involved with that at all and have no experience with it. It's possible you can override the CSS on the front end with more specific rules, just like we do with all other Gravity Forms related display issues.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 6, 2012 | Permalink