PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Styling of Forms

1. jc99

I just purchased this plugin and have installed it. My forms are very generic looking on my site I am working on now; however, my gravity forms from another completed site have nice styling added to them. How would I go about changing this?

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday June 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

You would style the form using CSS, I would suggest you take a look at the design and layout documentation to beign with, there are also links to other more general CSS info part way down the other resources page.

If you need further assistance, provide a link to a page containing the form in question and a more detailed explanation of what you want to do then we can take a look and provide more tailored guidance.

Regards,
    Richard

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 9, 2013 | Permalink
  3. jc99

Thanks Richard.

I would like to tailor the form to look like the form at the bottom of this webpage:

http://homesandlandarizona.com/buyer-services/

I like how the boxes are outlined and also the arrows below the boxes indicating what kind of information to fill in the box.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 12, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

For something like that, you would need to hire a designer/developer with CSS knowledge to carry out the code required to do so with your currently selected theme. We have a job board available on this forum to post such a request.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 12, 2013 | Permalink