PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Submit button goes to blank page

1. Hi after hitting the submit button the screen turns white. Can you help

Hilton

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday February 12, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Hi there, can you link to your form? Also, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

3. Oops forgot the url
    stemacademy.org.uk/application-form/

4. Tried deactivating and reactivating, noticed that it had an issue with another plugin that is used to create pdf version of the entries (gravity forms pdf extended), however it was deactivated before any way. here is the notice

Notice: Undefined index: std in /home/stem/public_html/wp-content/themes/academica/footer.php on line 4

After deactivating it the submission button still goes to blank page.

5. That notice is coming from your theme's footer.php file, is not related to Gravity Forms and is not causing the white screen. When presented with a white screen like that, your server should look a 500 Internal Server error. Please check your PHP or Apache error logs, or check with your host for them. We need to know the error that is causing the white screen. The screen is just the symptom.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday February 13, 2013 | Permalink
  6. Hi
    They told me there are not error log on the server for this site.
    Luckily I say a thread with someone who have a similar problem who created a new form which seemed to solve the problem.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 14, 2013 | Permalink
  7. I'm glad a new form solved your problem. Thanks for the update.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday February 17, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.