PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Submit button is to the right and needs to be in the center

1. Hi

In my last post I wrote that I needed my form fixed. It was fixed by moving everything aligned right.

The problem is now the submit button is on the right. I need it to be in the center. How can I do this? I tried messing with the CSS without much luck.

Please advise.

-seth

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 12, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Can you please post a URL to your form.. can't advise if I can't see it my friend.

3. That would help wouldn't it. LOL sorry. http://www.wescarverelectric.com/

4. Does this help?!

in your CSS:

[css]
    .button {
    margin-left:0px;
    }

This wil not set the button completely to the left but it's way better!

5. Yeah, you've got all sorts of wonky, unnecessary styles in there that are causing problems. You can try adding this to the end of your theme stylesheet to override those and move the button.

[css]
    body #gform_wrapper_1 .gform_footer.right_label,
    body #gform_wrapper_1 .gform_footer.left_label {
      	padding: 16px 0 10px 0 !important
    }
    #appointment #gform_wrapper_1 .gform_footer .button {
    	margin-left: 0 !important
    }

test screenshot: http://bit.ly/ww8qcM

Have you thought about just using the default "top label" format? It looks better for forms with limited horizontal space like yours.. reads better (eye tracking studies prove this) and doesn't require you to do a bunch of hacked up CSS to make it work. Just a thought.