PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Submit button sends to multiple email addresses entered in the form

1. Hi,
    I want to use the form as a kind of invite, so that users can enter details in the form, [say address, time, name etc] then some email addresses, possible by comma separation and when they hit submit, the form is sent to the group of email addresses.
    Is this possible?

thanks
    Steve

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 18, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

I've used Gravity Forms as a "Share This" before, but not to multiple e-mail addresses at one time. It should work though as long as you use the user notifications section and put the merge tag for your field in the BCC field.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 19, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for your help David, I shall give it a try...

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 19, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I tried exactly this... put a Merge Tag of a user collected email address into the BCC field and it did not work.. instead it sent 2 emails to the main email address submitted and not the secondary one.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 15, 2012 | Permalink
  5. David Peralty

briandoakes, can you please make your own thread as your issue is different than the one above.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 16, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.