PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

submit form before certain time and date

1. Hi,
    I have a form where players submit their choices every week.

I have the conditional logic set up for each game to be submitted by a certain date each week (which is a hidden field) but i want to add a conditional logic so that the form can be submitted by a certain time, how can I achieve this using conditional logic?

I know there is a time field in the advanced tabs, which i inserted into the form but when i look in the conditional logic for each game i can't see this field (like i could for the hidden date field)

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. When you say "to be submitted by a certain date" do you mean you're restricting when people can enter their data? How is the date being added to the form now, and how do you use that date? Once we see how you're using this portion of it, maybe we can help you add the time.

When you say "can be submitted" do you mean they can only submit up to that date and time, or not before that date and time, or the form expires or something like that? Why is there a restriction on when the data can be entered.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday November 19, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hi,

Yes, that's correct I want to set a deadline so that the users can only submit to that date and time.

The form is only visible to registered users, every week they make player selections using the form (football game) but they have to make their choices before a certain deadline for that weeks game (Saturday 10am every week).

Can this be done? I have a hidden field which shows the date of submission but that's it so far.

4. How about scheduling the form so that it is not visible after the expiration you set?

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Form_Settings#Advanced

The "schedule form" option would make the form unavailable after the date and time you set. Will that work?