PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Submit Form Entry(possible Hook/Action)

1. I was looking through the documentation, but nothing seemed to jump out at me. What I am looking to do is push an entry for a gravity form but not use a gravity form to do it.

I have a form (non gravity form) that has some hidden fields. On post of my data I'd like to be able to push the data from those hidden fields to a gravity form entry. Rather than building out a separate admin page, it makes sense in this scenario to keep these "entries" in one spot.

I have a gravity form that i have created with 3 hidden fields (that match up with my fields in my form) Is there a way for me to dynamically "submit" a gravity form through an action? So I can push an array of data in an $entry array?

I could go the opposite route and submit my gravity form, and on submission submit my form serverside. But in this scenario I am doing a post in order to be passed back a specific file so I'd rather not have gravity forms be a middle man before my form is processed. I'd rather pass the push the data to a gravity form entry.

This may not even be supported out of the box. If that's the case I'll probably develop an addon.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday April 11, 2012 | Permalink