PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

SugarCRM Addon

1. You told us in some forum post that you were developing an Addon.

How is it going?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 14, 2011 | Permalink
  2. No work has been done on the SugarCRM add-on to date. That's something that's on our list of things we want to tackle, but it's not actively being developed at the moment. We're currently busy with more Gravity Forms enhancements, add-on updates and working on some entirely new products.

I'm sure we'll get to an add-on for this sometime soon, but I can't give you a specific timeline for it.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 14, 2011 | Permalink
  3. kfawcett

I would love to see this move forward. I have found this documentation/files to push a form's data to SugarCRM through web services with SOAP.

Hopefully it can help the team build this add on.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday October 24, 2011 | Permalink
  4. stuuk

I would be very interested in this also. Very happy to pay for this

5. kfawcett

Hmm my URL didn't get pasted.

Maybe we can get this to work if someone who is good with creating hooks for Gravity forms can help. I think I've tracked down all the info needed.

Here are the files to use to push a form into SugarCRM: https://github.com/chadhutchins/sugarcon-2011

Here are instructions on what to do with the files:

On your SugarCRM server, ContactSync.php and logic_hooks.php need to be added to custom/modules/Contacts folder. If there already is a logic_hooks.php in the folder, you need to merge the code together. Basically add line 9 from my logic_hooks.php to the logic_hooks.php that exists.

The generic-registration.php needs to be on your website server. The form on your website needs to submit to generic-registration.php. It'll do the work talking with Sugar when someone submits the form. If your web server doesn't have SOAP installed, the web server will need to have nusoap.php as well. On lines 27 and 28 of generic-registration.php, you'll need to put your own username and password so the script is allowed to talk to sugar.

So hopefully all that needs to be done is to push the form(s) to the registration file with hooks. Anyone around smart enough to do this for us?

6. Hi kfawcett,

Thanks for your effort and useful help!
    I'm not so sure about the following, could you please guide me?

"The generic-registration.php needs to be on your website server."
    => Where exactly should I put this file please?

" The form on your website needs to submit to generic-registration.php."
    How can I set this please? I am not good at tech so please kindly give me the details.

"If your web server doesn't have SOAP installed, the web server will need to have nusoap.php as well"
    How can I know that my web server has SOAP installed? or I need to ask the host support? I'm using Hostgator. If it is installed, there should be any problem if I still upload the file nusoap.php? Where do I put this file please?

Sorry for the questions but honestly, I'm not good at this!

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 14, 2012 | Permalink
  7. One more things please! how to set the form on my website to submit to generic-registration.php?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 16, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.