PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

The mail chimp and aweber addons

1. Am I understanding this correctly - When I pay the $199 for the developer package - it includes mail chimp - do I then have to pay additional for the mail chimp services or are those included in the package price?

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday December 30, 2012 | Permalink
  2. You have access to all Gravity Forms add-ons with a developer license. However, some of the services the add-ons integrate with require an additional paid subscription (like AWeber or Authorize.net). Gravity Forms never includes access to any of those 3rd party sites. We simply provide a way to link the data you collect with your form to a service you are already using.

However, Mailchimp has a "forever free" account which will handle 2000 subscribers and up to 12000 emails per month.

http://mailchimp.com/pricing/

Does that answer your question?

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday December 30, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I'm still not clear on whether or not, GF can fulfill this scenario:

Form filled out by user with payment information (Q1: do I need SSL installed?), they hit submit, then Q2: form info is written to MailChimp and Q3: payment data is stored on Auth.net.

Can I use two Add-Ons with one form?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 27, 2013 | Permalink
  4. To use the authorize.net add-on, you need an SSL certificate, as your site will be collecting the payment information.

You can use two add-ons with one form.

If the payment is successful and the form is processed, the entry will be created and the user will be added to Mailchimp.

What you are describing is possible with Gravity Forms and those two add-ons (Mailchimp and Authorize.net).

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday March 30, 2013 | Permalink