PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team.

1. "There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team."

How to replicate this error:

1. Create a form with a lot of fields (~40).
    2. Duplicate that form.
    3. Edit the duplicated form by deleting ~35 of the ~40 fields.
    4. Try to press update.

I am also noticing a number of other bugs, for example if you want to add to fields (of the same type) and you press the button twice quickly, it can something input the fields with the exact same ID number.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday January 22, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Are you using the latest Gravity Forms and WordPress releases?

3. Yes.

It seems this may also be related to the form conditional settings. If one of the ~35 fields you delete is 'Terms' for example and you have it set so that the form's submit button is only shown when 'Terms' = 'Yes' this may also cause the error.

4. I get the same message. Lost an entire form of only 10 fields. Tried again with 1 field. Same error.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday January 23, 2013 | Permalink
  5. ps. yes, using the latest gravity forms. but WP 3.4.2 (we have issues with our template and updating WP so it always takes my programmer to update WP and troubleshoot). just wondering if it's the version of WP or could be something else.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday January 23, 2013 | Permalink
  6. It seems if you duplicate the form you're getting the error on, it should fix it.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 24, 2013 | Permalink
  7. David Peralty

Can you both try the following troubleshooting steps please? http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Also, making sure you have the latest WordPress version is important.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 24, 2013 | Permalink
  8. I am getting the same. It was working early this week and not its doing this and not sending the form via admin email:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Did these steps and still nothing. When I updated the form this week I think that is when the errors occured

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 7, 2013 | Permalink
  9. @rosspub. Please open a new topic for your support issue. Each one is different and need to be addressed individually. Please share a URL to the site where the problem exists. If you have tested for theme and plugin conflicts and still have an issue, you might have an issue with server resources. In your new topic, please let us know how much RAM is available to PHP. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.