PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Total Field Not Working

1. We use Woocommerce with Gravity Forms. A few days ago, we noticed that we could not add anything to the cart that used gravity forms. The total section just has a spin thing - but it never updates. I updated Wordpress, Woocommerce and Gravity Forms, and it is still not working.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you create a form without WooCommerce integration and test to make sure you can submit an entry as expected? Also, can you link to your site, so we can take a look at the code involved?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Our website is mymarketinganddesign.com. Our products/forms are found under the categories on the left sub-navigation (Design, Printing, etc) i.e business cards.

When I add a form to a page not tied with a WooCommerce product, it does total and submit. The error is just when the gravity form is on a Woocommerce product.

Thank you for your help.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink
  4. I also am getting an AJAX error when trying to add a new field.

5. http://mymarketinganddesign.com/shop/design/business-cards/

The above is an example product where I am having issues.

6. David Peralty

Can you remove Contact Form 7 and see if that helps resolve the issue? If it doesn't, please go through all of the following and test: http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

7. Thank you for your reply.

Deactivating Contact Form 7 did not resolve the issue.

Changing just the theme did not resolve the issue.

Deactivating all of the plugins except for gravity forms did resolve this somewhat. The form worked on a regular page, just not the products in WooCommerce (since WooCommerce was deactive).

I then activated WooCommerce and added the form to the description. It worked there. I think the problem lies with Gravity Form Product Add-ons. Do you have any suggestions for that?

Thank you for your help, again. I appreciate it!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 10, 2013 | Permalink
  8. David Peralty

That add-on was created by the WooCommerce team, you'll have to discuss it with them if you think its the cause. From what you've said, Gravity Forms is working as expected, but WooCommerce and the Add-on to tie them together isn't.

9. Thanks. I will do that.

As for gravity forms themselves, I am getting an AJAX error when trying to do anything to the forms themselves. Any chance you could help me with that?

10. David Peralty

Can you try to go to Forms -> Settings and Enable No Conflict mode and see if that helps? It is likely a third party injecting their JS on pages they shouldn't.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.