PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Total shows price breakdown by line item

1. I have this really long multi-page form that I'm setting up. In it there are multiple areas where people can add a product to their 'cart.' When they get to the payment screen, the total shows the grand total but does not itemize their selections; so it's hard to know what exactly you paid for.

Is this a feature that's not ready yet? How might I be able to achieve having an itemized totals area?

Thanks

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 21, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Your best bet would be to use a true cart solution like WooCommerce or Cart66 for such a thing because Gravity Forms does not have a shopping cart solution and doesn't allow for line items in purchases.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 21, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for the reply, David.

I'm thinking that, that won't work for me. Since it's a long form with products that need to be chosen at some point. I may do a conditional type breakdown, if possible. I'll have to see. =)

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 22, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Both of the e-Commerce plugins I mentioned have add-ons that allow the integration with Gravity Forms.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 22, 2013 | Permalink