PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Trouble logging in

1. ben.white

Hey there,

I can't seem to log in with the user/email address that is associated with my developer license.
    I've gone through my email, and I can't find any reference to a username/password, but I also can't register a new user with this email address (already in use).
    I'd like to use the password recovery tool, but it only accepts usernames, not email addresses.

I can provide any additional info, but I'd rather not publicly post the email address in question.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 12, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Please be sure you register here with the email address that was used for the PayPal purchase. If you have already tried that, please send an email to kevin@rocketgenius.com and reference this post so he will know why you're emailing him. Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 14, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hi Ben,

Just following up here. I am going to go ahead close this thread. If you have not already done so, please do contact Kevin via the email address Chris shared. He will be able to get you squared away. :)

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 1, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.