PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Trying to Squish Fields Up A little

1. jodie windley

I am new to gravity and I have a form I want to squish my fields up a little so that the form isnt so long, is there a way to do this?

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 26, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Jodie,

You would do this using CSS, if you have a link to a page containing the form in question we can take a look and offer some suggestions.

Regards,
    Richard

3. jodie windley

oh thank you, here is the link please disregard the theme I am changing that later on tonight
    https://www.liftandloadremovals.com.au/booking-form/?preview=true&preview_id=3247&preview_nonce=84ae94b8e5

4. jodie windley

sorry maybe try this link
    https://www.liftandloadremovals.com.au/booking-form/

5. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Exactly which parts of the form do you want to change, e.g. the space after the submit button, the size of the fields, the gaps between fields?

You mentioned you are changing the theme, you should do that before we start changing the CSS because any changes we make may be have a different effect with a different theme.

For example your theme currently contains the following rule, which is adding the check mark beside each field and increasing the spacing between the fields, your other theme may not have a rule like that.

.inner_leftmiddle ul li {
    font-size: 17px;
    color: #000000;
    background: url(images/checkbox_icon.jpg) 0 6px no-repeat;
    padding: 6px 0 6px 30px;
    }

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.