PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Two questions

1. Hello gravityhelp staff,

I need some helpt with the following problems (url to form: http://deweddingbag.nl/weddingbag-aanvragen):
    * I don't want so much space between the fields, less 'line-height' or something, but how can I change that?
    * Ik want the button 'Verzend' (it is the send button) <b>not</b> pink. Can I change the color of only the button?
    * I don't want so much empty color on the right side. So that the color stops just 20 pixels after the longest form

Thanks!

Greetings,
    Marijn

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday May 26, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Try dropping these into your theme's stylesheet:

This targets the field li's:

[css]
    .gform_wrapper ul.right_label li, .gform_wrapper form ul.right_label li, .gform_wrapper ul.left_label li, .gform_wrapper form ul.left_label li {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

This will target this form's submit button:

[css]
    #gform_submit_button_4 {
    background-color: white;
    }

This will extend the inputs:

[css]
    .gform_wrapper .right_label input.medium, .gform_wrapper .right_label select.medium, .gform_wrapper .left_label input.medium, .gform_wrapper .left_label select.medium {
    width: 65% !important;
    }
    Posted 11 years ago on Sunday May 27, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hey, Thanks for your quick reply! Its great! But the fields are very long now. is there a option to get the fields shorter, but without the color on the right if you now what i mean?

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday May 27, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Changing the width as a percent, or as a pixel number will control the width of the fields.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday May 28, 2012 | Permalink
  5. David Peralty

Or you could add the following to your CSS to change the entire width of the form.

.four_fifth {
    width: 69.2% !important;
    }

Posted 11 years ago on Monday May 28, 2012 | Permalink
  6. But I want to change only the width of the field, not the text before the fields. Is that possible?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 8, 2012 | Permalink
  7. What I gave you above changes the widths of the inputs (change the width as you see fit):

[css]
    .gform_wrapper .right_label input.medium, .gform_wrapper .right_label select.medium, .gform_wrapper .left_label input.medium, .gform_wrapper .left_label select.medium {
    width: 65% !important;
    }

If you then want to change the width of the overall container you will need to apply a width to that container to make it less wide, as David mentioned.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 8, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Thanks, I will look at it. Sorry for my late response, but i didn't get an email (but I checked the subscribe box).

Regards,
    Marijn

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 29, 2012 | Permalink