PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Underscores in field value with mask

1. motto

I'm experiencing a problem with the value of a masked field when submitting the form by hitting the Enter key, when the field has focus.

The mask in the field is '9?9999' (one or more digits with a maximum of five). When the form is submitted by clicking the submit button and the field has a value of 42 the submitted value will also be 42.
    Do we however enter the value 42 in the input text and hit the Enter/Return key directly (while the field is still focused) to submit the form. The submitted value will be 42___ (with the underscores used as placeholders in the masked field).

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday May 24, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Thanks for letting us know, we're looking into it.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday May 24, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Send me an email to rob@rocketgenius.com and I can send you an updated version that contains a fix. Just reference this post in your email.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday May 25, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.