PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Upgraded to WordPress 3.0 and Post-to-Category stopped Working

1. domainguerilla

Hey guys. I upgraded to Wordpress 3.0 and now my form is not working properly. The user submitted posts section of my form works correctly, but it doesn't submit the posts to the correct category. Even though all the categories show up in the drop down list, the form submits the posts to the "Uncategorized" category.

Other than this hickup, Gravity Forms has been a dream come true. Thx for your help...

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday June 23, 2010 | Permalink
  2. The Post Category issue is a known bug. Download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page and install that version and it should fix the issue.

It has not been released via automatic upgrade yet as we are still doing development on the next release and prefer not to release a single fix update via automatic upgrade unless it is critical.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday June 23, 2010 | Permalink
  3. domainguerilla

THANKS! You guys are the best!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday June 25, 2010 | Permalink
  4. No problem, this fix will be part of the release sometime next week which will also include some more enhancements i'm sure everyone will like.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday June 25, 2010 | Permalink