PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

User Registration & Authorize.net

1. I am building a pretty complex site and I have a question regarding User Registration/User Profile pages. Basically, I need to have a customer register on the site (using the add-on) and then submit payments with Authorize.net. Easy.... However, I need to have the balance (if any) show on their User Profile page.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink
  2. What balance are you trying to display? Where does that information come from?

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 22, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for the reply! So the client is an Aircraft charter. They fly people all over the place.

Their customer has to fill out a form and we will have a total at the end of the form. For example, $20,000. If the client pays $5,000, they have a balance of $15,000. I would like to know if it is possible to display this balance on their User Profile page OR a page I set up to have the whole form post on a page.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 23, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

This isn't built into Gravity Forms and would have to be custom developed by a third party. You would need to store the balance, tie it to the user (maybe store it in a custom meta field for the user) and then if you wanted to have them continue to pay down their balance, you would have to tie it in to be updated based on payment.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 23, 2013 | Permalink