PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

User registration form (allow modify)

1. paulakreuger

Hi,

I would like to create an user registration form with several extra fields which the user should be able to modify later, login in to his/her personal account.
    Is it possible to integrate Wordpress user login to the form and allow the user to do this? I would like to add to fields for password, and verify the first (to be the same as the second). Is this possible?

Thank you,
    Paula

Posted 14 years ago on Monday January 4, 2010 | Permalink
  2. It would be possible but it would take using the api/hooks to accomplish it and would require PHP and WordPress knowledge to do. It's certainly a more advanced type of integration.

We do plan on adding user registration capabilities to Gravity Forms, including a Password field. I can't give you a date, but it is something we are going to add.

Posted 14 years ago on Monday January 4, 2010 | Permalink
  3. paulakreuger

Ok, its good to know that you are adding this feature. I´m not sure if I will be able to convince my client to use gravity forms now, without this feature though, too bad, it is really a great plugin.

Posted 14 years ago on Tuesday January 5, 2010 | Permalink
  4. DannyH

Seeing as the last reply was posted 2 months ago, I was wondering if Carl or Kevin could give us an update on this?

I would really love to see this feature!

Posted 14 years ago on Friday March 26, 2010 | Permalink
  5. webdevstudios

Weird, just came looking for this answer as well. Would love to see this feature in the next major release!

6. Currently we are working on bug related and maintenance releases of Gravity Forms as we are working on our next product release. After our next product launches we will turn our attention back to major feature enhancements for Gravity Forms.

7. mates2

This would be a great feature to add in the next release.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday April 28, 2010 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.