PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Using Gravity Forms, BP Profile Search?

1. Hi guys. LOVE your plugin. Love it so much, in fact, that I'd like to extend the form functionality to searching my member's user profiles. This sounds like it might be very complicated though.

I know how to nest a form in a widget, which is where I'd like it to sit - I just need ("just" haha) it to search user profiles now. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this going to be a nightmare of code craziness?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, tips or tricks you can pass along. Thanks guys!

My site is http://www.sunasocial.com.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday January 15, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Oh yes - I have the user registration add on as well. I use it to capture profile info and update it currently.

3. David Peralty

Gravity Forms forms can't be used to search anything currently. You'll have to hire a developer to create this customization if you want it. We have a Job Board on this forum, and I recommend sites like jobs.wordpress.net. All my best!

4. Thanks David!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.