PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Vaultpress Conflict

1. Hello,

Gravity Forms works when I have deactivate all my plugins.

When I activate only Vaultpress, Gravity Forms does not work. When I try to add a field, I get the following error message:

"Ajax error while adding field"

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 16, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi, singularityroy,

I installed the plugin and tried to reproduce the issue, but the form builder still worked for me. Could you send me an admin WP user so that I may get in there and take a closer look? Please include a reference to this forum post. It is most likely a javascript/jquery conflict with VaultPress.

dana@rocketgenius.com

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 16, 2011 | Permalink
  3. We are also receiving this error/conflict with Vaultpress. We have disabled all plugins and narrowed it down to a conflict with Vaultpress.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  4. This is most likely not a conflict or a bug. What has been described sounds like a PHP Memory issue.

What is likely happening is that with VaultPress and Gravity Forms both activated, your site is running out of available PHP Memory. This can then cause AJAX requests to fail and prevent form fields from being added to forms as well as prevent the form editor from being able to save a form.

The first thing I would suggest is increase your available PHP Memory. Here is a tutorial on how to do so:

http://www.nerdgrind.com/increase-wordpress-and-php-memory-limit/

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.