PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Which version do I need to purchase to upgrade?

1. Hi guys,
    I have been using gravity forms for over a year, and love it. Originally I bought a developer license, and currently use the user registration plugin as well.
    I would like to upgrade gravity forms, but I don't want to have to splash out on the developer license (as I am only using it on a single site), but I am worried if I upgrade with just the single site license that the user registration won't work any more?
    What would you recommend?
    Thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday April 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. So, you have a developer license now? You say upgrade, or do you mean renew? That's 2 different things. If you want to keep access to the latest version of the User Registration add-on and still have access to the support resources for that, you'll need to keep an active developer license.

http://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday April 11, 2012 | Permalink
  3. zap

I'm possibly in the same boat here. I tried to add a Business license to the cart but it charged me $99, same as a new license. Want to upgrade to Business from Personal; how can we make this happen?

(I have been a member since 9/11)

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday April 12, 2012 | Permalink
  4. @zap, did you see this post:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/how-to-upgrade-your-current-license

5. zap

Thanks Rob, I figured it out. However: for my $60 upgrade fee, is my membership then valid for 12 months? or is it just for 9 months (remainder of current Personal license) so I'd end up paying $100 ($39personal + 60upgrade) for 9 months of Business-class GF? TIA!

6. The upgrade has no bearing on the term, you don't extend the term, just the license type.

7. zap

OK thanks.

8. Yeah sorry, I meant renew (because I want to upgrade my verison of the plugin, not the plan). Will have to do a google for a promo code or something then, really can't afford to pay for the developer lisence again right now. :(

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 16, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.