PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Woocommerce and gravity forms - display order

1. kai

Hiya!
    I'm wondering if I can display the Gravity Form after the product information/reviews section for products in Woocommerce??
    I wasn't sure if this was a GF issue or a WC issue, so thought I'd ask just in case someone else has come across this before.
    Cheers,
    Kai

Posted 10 years ago on Monday April 29, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you give me more information please? I am not super familiar with WooCommerce.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday April 29, 2013 | Permalink
  3. kai

Hi,
    If you take a look at this page as an example: http://www.ccsha.com/shop/sport-horse-registration/
    you'll see there is a gravity forms form slotted in straight underneath the price. It's a four page form, but if you scroll down underneath that, you'll see a tabbed box with categories "Description" and "Reviews". There is also a demo from WooCommerce here: http://lucasstark.com/estore/shop/demo-book-variable/

My question was whether the form could go below that tabbed box. I did post a similar question to the folks at WooThemes and they said it would require custom coding, so I figured that was a reasonable assumption...if you agree, I'd imagine you could call this resolved!

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 2, 2013 | Permalink
  4. graccurris

Hi Kai,

I am having the same problem. Did you find any solution?

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 24, 2013 | Permalink
  5. redcurl333

Has anyone figured this out? Anyone?

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 26, 2013 | Permalink
  6. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday July 27, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.