PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Woocommerce Plugin Support

1. Hello! The Woothemes guys asked me to contact you guys regarding the GF plugin for WooCommerce.
    My site http://sweetbykristy.com needs to have a selectable Date/Time for pickup of the product appear within the cart. I purchased their product addon that will allow the free-form typing of a date within the product listing, but I need something that will appear within the checkout form that lets me know essentially what date and time the customer wants to pickup the goodies. I would also like to have logic so that it will not allow someone to choose "same day" or "Sunday".
    What are your thoughts? If I purchased the GF plugin for the WooTheme/WooCommerce could you help me integrate this? Is it available out of the box??
    Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 16, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi bashfoo,

I'm not 100% sure I follow your request. I took a quick look at your form and it appears that WooCommerce handles the checkout form. Is the checkout form integrated with Gravity Forms as well?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 16, 2012 | Permalink