PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page. Members Plugin

1. I purchased a developer license and went to settings to register it but I get the "You do not have sufficient permissions to access..." I am running members plugin but all boxes are checked for Admin. Still getting the error.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I've had this problem, make sure that all of the gravity forms options are checked (for administrator account level), save the settings then log out and back in again

3. Tom, no success. All Gravity dorms are checked. Logged out and back in still fails.

4. If the capabilities are all active for your role, then the issue isn't likely related to the Members plugin. The error you are getting is not a Gravity Forms error, it's a WordPress security message. So there isn't anything in Gravity Forms we can change or fix to resolve this. The issue is being introduced by someone else's code.

The issue is likely going to be your theme or another plugin that isn't properly adding menus to the WordPress Dashboard. Causing a conflict with the Gravity Forms related admin pages and preventing you from accessing them.

This is most common in ThemeForest themes where the developer doesn't know what he was doing and adds his theme related option pages to the WordPress navigation using incorrect code.

To narrow down what is causing the issue you can test for theme and plugin conflicts by following the instructions here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

I suspect it's the theme so that is the first thing you should test.

If you can narrow down exactly what theme or plugin is causing the issue to occur, we can then assist you in correcting it.

5. SamSerebin

I also ran into this problem. Here is the solution that worked for me:
    With both Members and Gravity Form plugins activated, go to Users/Roles and click on Administrator. Then check the boxes for all 15 Gravity Forms capabilities and hit save. Everything should then work.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 16, 2011 | Permalink
  6. I have the same issue. I am running a network installation. At the network site it says there is an update for Gravity Forms - register a copy or purchase one. When I click register, it gives me the Error that I do not have sufficient permissions. I have looked in the user account I am logged in with and at the bottom it says:
    Additional Capabilities gform_full_access

I do not see the 15 options but assume full access covers that?

At the network sub site level, I can use Gravity Forms....I just can't update it, it would appear. Ideas on how to fix this for a network set-up?

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 21, 2012 | Permalink
  7. This is very frustrating. I paid $39 for something that does not work.

• I have reverted to the twenty-ten theme
    • Disabled all the plugins besides gravityforms
    • Applied 755 permissions to enclosed the gravityforms plugin folder

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday February 2, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Ran across this issue with a wp multi user site using advanced access manager.

Not sure if it was the order I loaded the plugins but I was able to get a fix.

Downloaded the most recent version of members plugin and network activated. Navigated to a subsite and went to the members plugin settings for the super admin user.

Checked all the boxes and clicked save, and then went to Gforms in the subsite still and dropped in my reg key and it worked.

Went back up to the top network admin site and disabled member plugin and activated advanced access plugin.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday February 17, 2012 | Permalink
  9. callumg

I have exactly the same problem - tried all the above and nothing is working. Did anyone have any other ways of fixing this? We can't create a new form

Posted 12 years ago on Friday February 17, 2012 | Permalink