One of the most requested add-ons, PayPal integration, is finally here. We are pleased to announce the Beta 1 test release of the Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On with full PayPal IPN integration. Gravity Forms and PayPal make collecting payments simple and easy.
With the PayPal Add-On you can do more than just collect data, you can quickly integrate any form with your PayPal account to create powerful order forms. If you are familiar with the MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and FreshBooks Add-Ons you should have no problems getting started with the PayPal Add-On.
The Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On requires forms use the Pricing Fields in Gravity Forms v1.5+ and will not work with older versions of Gravity Forms. Get complete details on the Gravity Forms v1.5 beta release here.
Here are some of the features of the PayPal Add-On:
- Single Product and Multi-Product Sales - Sell single products or services using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Recurring or Subscription Sales - Setup recurring payments and subscriptions using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Donations - Accept donations using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Payment Notifications - IPN integration means PayPal updates the entry with the current payment status and keeps your entry data in synch.
- Pay To Post - If your form is used to create a post, you can set it so that the post is only created after payment is received. If payment is a subscription, you can also choose to update that post with a new post status or delete the post if the subscription is canceled.
ADD-ONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO GRAVITY FORMS DEVELOPER LICENSE HOLDERS.
Don't own a Gravity Forms Developer License? Purchase one now!