Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v1.8 is now available via automatic update and the Add-On downloads page. This is a maintenance release that also adds improved support for the Gravity Forms logging tool.
We recommend all users update as soon as possible. It is important to always keep WordPress, plugins and themes up to date as a matter of best practice.
User Registration Add-On v1.8
- Added more debug statements for logging.
- Added logging support and some initial debug statements.
- Updated two strings in activate.php to match their equivalents in wp-activate.php (as of WP 1.8.1).
- Updated signup activation to check if email address is already in use and return a message indicating such.
- Updated all places where RGUserUpgrade class was manually included to use new GFUser::include_upgrade_library() method.
- Fixed notice with missing variable $set_post_author.
- Fixed issue on single site installs where activation email title and from name defaulted to "WordPress".
- Fixed issue on Update form where pre-population didn't always work when a value was set to zero.
- Fixed issue where RGUserUpgrade class was called but not included.
- Fixed issue where single column list fields were not updating correctly on Update feeds.
- Fixed issue where deprecated functions were used in activation process.
- Fixed issue in Update feed on multi-site where email address said to already be used.