PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Cart66 / Gravity Forms / WP Affiliate integration

1. OK, all three products claim they integrate with each other, but I cannot find specifics on how to pass information between them.

Our site will include an affiliate program that pays out to the affiliate, AND gives special pricing to the customers that are referred. Cart66 sends the sales data down to WP Affiliate perfect on completed sales, so I know they are communicating fine.

Two issues:

First, I want to pull the WP Affiliate reference into the sale - I could then add a hidden field in the Gravity Forms form that basically says "if affiliate referral -$100"

Second, I want to pull sales data from Cart66 into another Gravity Form - Have a survey they can only complete once by pulling the user name, password, and item purchased. By having this fed into Gravity Forms I could give them a link to the form without letting them complete it multiple times.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 16, 2011 | Permalink
  2. We don't officially claim to integrate with anyone other than the 3rd party add-ons that we provide and support. I've never used WP Affiliate and am not familiar with it at all.

Cart66 does integrate with Gravity Forms, but they handled all the integration on their end... we didn't do anything in Gravity Forms to provide integration with Cart66.

So ultimately for questions related to those 2 plugins and how they integrate with Gravity Forms or each other you would have to discuss with their support team. We don't use either of those applications so we aren't familiar with them.

What I can provide you assistance with is how to dynamically populate fields in Gravity Forms. We have a few different tutorial on how to dynamically populate fields in the How To section of our Documentation here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/How_To

As for how to pull data from Cart66 and/or WP Affiliate, I can't answer that. But the How To's above explain how to populate fields dynamically so if you can discuss with them how to get the data you can use those tutorials to populate the fields.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 16, 2011 | Permalink