PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Generate a quotation PDF ?

1. Hi,

For a data recovery company website I'd like cilents to input their information, then once they press submit, they're to receive a PDF which they'll need to sign, print and attach to the data carrier. Also, I'd like to attach another PDF to that email with package instructions and an address which clients can use as a label.

I've come across this topic:- http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/using-gf-to-prepare-an-estimate

where OP was looking for a similar solution, and a moderator indicated this was possible with Gravity Forms. I'd like to know what I could use to achieve this?

Many thanks,
    David

:EDIT:

Or to be more specific: is there a (premium) 3rd party tool that could handle this for me? I've been googling with no result - but I can't imagine not a single solution has come up thus far.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday February 20, 2012 | Permalink