PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

paypal integration - is it the only option

1. I am fairly new to wordpress and I am looking after a running site ad they would like to add on a form that people can :
    1: Buy a club membership for the year
    2: Online enter a race

My question is if i set up my form and attach the paypal button how do i best get the data that has been entered and also link it with a paypal payment. Finally is paypal the best medium for this or are there better out there?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday January 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. With the PayPal Add-On the form entries and the processing to PayPal is tightly integrated. What you do is setup your form how you like it, then create a PayPal feed (that uses an IPN from your account) and when the user hits submit they will be redirected to PayPal with their information mapped over where they complete payment. You can also setup form entry notifications to not come through until payment has been confirmed. It works really well.

There is an Authorize.net Add-On in beta at the moment as well.

3. This looks just what I am looking for. Will there be any plans to hook up with google checkout??

4. Awesome, we're here to assist along the way if you need it as well. As far as Google Checkout is concerned there has been talks about it, but nothing in the works yet as the Authorize.net add-on has the priority at the moment.

5. amydpnw

Any word on an expected release for Autorize.net? I need that for a customer yesterday.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday January 24, 2012 | Permalink
  6. @amydpnw sounds like you were able to work around your issue here:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/authorizenet-addon-and-apis

Thank you for the update.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 30, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.